RoleplayNyuh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site Full Of Awesome Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuuroi

Kuuroi

Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:03 pm

*Yes it is a made up Region*

Lets start our first roleplay on this site!
Yes a Pokemon one.

We need 8 gym leaders, 4 Elite Four members, one champion, A team *like rocket or magma but i think there should be a made up one* *< < first person to want to join a team gets to be the leader of their own made up team*

Everyone else must start with one non-legendary, and basic pokemon,
(ex - Eevee, Snivy, Mudkip, Zorua)

after the spots are taken for the gym leaders, elite four members, champion, and team leader.. 3 people may join the team after that you must have at least 5 badges before joining the team.

Everyone else is a trainer.

The team leader may have only one legendary, same goes for the Champion.
everyone else can catch one legendary after they get all 8 badges.
*gym leaders.. sorry but if you have a legendary you may not use it in a gym battle*

There will be very odd events in this rp. > > very.. VERY odd events.
which will make it more fun..

Alright,

We need a little info about your trainer

Name:
Starter:
Home Town:
Appearance:
Bio:
Reason For Being A Trainer:

Have Fun

Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region B7376a3b391fd476db5c943a6b8e2834
Back to top Go down
Kuuroi

Kuuroi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Name: Miharu Tasuki
Starter: Emolga/Emonga *his name is Sky*

Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region Emolga_anime < - happy sky
Home Town: Castelia City
Appearance: He is about 5 foot 9 in height, with black messy hair and bright blue eyes. He is very thin and has pale skin. He has a smirk on his face most of the time. He wears a black jacket with fuzz on the hood, gray jeans and black boots.
Bio: As a child his parents were against people having pokemon. They did no want Miharu to have one, thinking he would get hurt. At the age of 10 Miharu started to notice people having pokemon as their friends/partners. Being the jealous person that Miharu is he went in search of a pokemon against his parents wishes. He was attacked by wild Vullaby, being scared he started to cry until he was saved by a wild Emolga. Which used thundershock to scare them off. Him and the Emolga became close friends. They we friends in secret. When he was 15 his parents found out about him having the emolga and demanded that he got rid of it. And because of this Miharu ran away with the Emolga. : I
Reason For Being A Trainer: To become friends with the pokemon *hard to tell this is what he wants because Miharu is so rude and mean to people*
Back to top Go down
Animedrawer32

Animedrawer32

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Name: Mimi
Home Town: Viridian City
Starter: Bulbasaur named Devin Now an Evolved Venasaur
Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region Devin
Looks: She has long purple hair she wears up in a pony tail that looks like a hatchet Her eyes are orange. Her cloths com in the colors Black, grey, orange and yellow. here is a more resent picture
Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region Mimi_Sinnoh_outfit_by_Animedrawer32
Bio: She was born near the pokemon league and loved watching the champions fight. from her first scene of the champions battle she always wanted to be one. at the age of 10 she ventured to professor oaks and got her first pokemon starter, Bulbasaur. She named him Devin and set of for her adventure. several months later she came to the pokemon league, with her new pokemon and her now Venusaur Devin. The League champion, Lucas, is not officially mimis cousin, but for now he is. She battled him for the next half hour and finally beat him, dubbing her the Kento champion. Now though, she ventures to other regions to train her new pokemon from there and defeat that champion.
Back to top Go down
Kuuroi

Kuuroi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 pm

((lets start this : / more people will join later))

*with his head held low and his hands in his pockets, Miharu walks down a path in Dark wood Forest* This damn forest is so big.. *he speaks to himself the sighs* At this rate i'll never make it to the first Gym.

(( o - o dark wood forest leads to the city where the first gym is in the Dnalsi Region, feel free to make up city names and places too))
Back to top Go down
Animedrawer32

Animedrawer32

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:47 pm

(Why is it always the Dark Woods Forest!?! O_O i just used that for another rp!)
*Mimi was walking happily through the dark woods forest, her newest friend/pokemon walking beside her, Tofu the Cruster.*
Mimi: Tofu, you think we should have brought an admin pokemon? *She said her eyes glowing blue*
Tofu: Heh, heck no *he blinked with a grin, only Mimi and other pokemon understood* I am your admin. *he smirked*
Mimi: ^^; well you are a high lvl i guess haha.. *her eyes glow faded*
Tofu: Crus crustle.. *grin*
Mimi: Hehe Cant understand now dear.
Back to top Go down
Kuuroi

Kuuroi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:00 pm

(( X D i d k. o - o i just thought it sounded cool? : I ))

Miharu: = . = This.. Forest.. Is.. ENDLESS! *he makes a fist and hits it against a tree* uugghh.. *he sighs and pulls out a pokeball* i guess it's up to you Sky.. *he tosses the pokeball up in the air and it opens up, a Emolga comes out*
Sky: Emo emo! (( o - o he said emo..))
Miharu: Sky I want you to fly around the forest until you find the way out.. Then come back and show me the way.
Sky: Emo emo emolga! *sky climbs up a tree and starts to glide from tree to tree in search of the way out*
Miharu: *he leans up against the tree he had just punched* I hope he finds it soon..
Sky: *He continues to glide from tree to tree, at one point he is over Mimi's head.* Emolga! *he glides into a branch and falls to the ground flat on his face*.. e-emmmooo..
Back to top Go down
Animedrawer32

Animedrawer32

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:09 pm

*Mimi stops seeing the Emolga land flat on the ground*
Mimi: What in the world?
Tofu: CRUSTLER!!!!!!!!!! >DDD
Mimi: *eyes glow blue* Say again Tofu!? >C
Tofu: I WANNA THROW A ROCK AT IT!! *picks up a boulder*
Mimi: Tofu no!! Drop it >I
Tofu: Ugh oookkkk... -_- *drops the boulder right next to the Emolga it slams on the ground*
Back to top Go down
Kuuroi

Kuuroi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Sky: o - o *He shakes himself and sits up* emo.. e - e What the heck? *he looks around and sees Mimi and her Crustle* *he then sees the boulder and looks at Tofu once more* .. th-that could have.. THAT COULD HAVE KILLED ME! *his cheeks start to spark*
Miharu: huh? *he looks around* what was that large crashing noise.. *he shrugs and looks up* bet it was nothing..
Back to top Go down
Animedrawer32

Animedrawer32

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Tofu: AHAHAH!! That was the point!! >D i hate Emolgas!!
Mimi: Tofu settle down. *eyes still glowing* Little Emolga are you ok? do you have a trainer? *she knelt down to him*
Back to top Go down
Kuuroi

Kuuroi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Sky: Well then.. I hate you! > : I *a wave of electricity comes from Sky which is his thunderbolt and hits the top of Tofu's shell* hmf.. *he looks up at Mimi* You ca-can understand me..? Never mind that.. I am okay and yes I do have a trainer. His name is Miharu. He told me to look for the exit to this forest and then report back to him as soon as possible.
Miharu: *he looks around in shock* Wa-was that Sky's Thunderbolt?! *he looks to see where it came from and starts to head to it*
Back to top Go down
Animedrawer32

Animedrawer32

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Tofu: Hm? *he barly felt the shock* You little prick! >C I should totally throw this rock at you!! *picks up the boulder again*
mimi: Tofu! ... ugh... Ahh, Well i know where the exit is, we were headed there now. *she pushed Tofu away to make him drop the boulder elswhere*
Back to top Go down
Kuuroi

Kuuroi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Sky: > : U I DARE YOU! *he flails his arms in anger* Really? you know where the exit is? I should go find Miharu! He would be happy! *he is about to start gliding*
Miharu: SKY?! SKY?! WHERE ARE YOU?! *he turns a corner and is now standing a few feet away from the 3 of them*
Sky: Emo Emo!! Miharu!! *he jumps into Miharu's arms*
Miharu: o - o Sky what happened? I heard your thunderbolt and- *he looks at Tofu* ..The hell is that? > > Looks like a over-sized, messed up Squirtle.. *he takes out his pokedex*

Pokedex: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region 180px-558Crustle

Crustle the Stone Home Pokemon.
It possesses legs of enormous strength, enabling it to carry heavy slabs for many days, even when crossing arid land.

Miharu: : T A Crustle I see..
Sky: EMO EMO!! Messed up Squirtle!! X D *starts to laugh*
Miharu: *he looks at Mimi* Eh..? And who might you be? Do you own that thing? *he points at Tofu*
Back to top Go down
Animedrawer32

Animedrawer32

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Mimi: O_O *her eyes quickly seece glowing* You are highly mistaken, Tofu here looks nothing like a squirtal, you must be blind or something...
Tofu: CRUUUUUSSTTTTLLLLLERE!!!! I WILL END YOU EMOLGA BITCH!!!
Mimi: This Crustler is mine yes, is this Emolga yours? You might want to control what it says... My Tofu might do permanent damage...
Back to top Go down
Kuuroi

Kuuroi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Miharu: I am not blind.. *he rolls his eyes* Look! I didn't know. > . > It's my first time seeing a Crustle.
Sky: Emo emo~ I'd like to see you try~ Bet your slow.
Miharu: Yeah.. Sky is my Emolga. I have no clue what he is saying. I don't speak pokemon. Now if you don't mind I need to find my way out of this forest. I'm gonna get my first gym badge.
Sky: *he jumps up and lands on Miharu's head*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region   Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Roleplay Dnalsi Region
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoleplayNyuh :: Anime/Manga Roleplays-
Jump to: